Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll love ya Tomorrow...

....You're only a daaaaay aaaaawwwwaaaayyyyyy.


Tomorrow’s the day.

Wooow.

I’m not sure what to think about that. I’M EXCITED. So so so excited! But it’s so weird that after 2 years of praying, preparing, dreaming, earning money it’s all  coming to an end tomorrow (a good end, I might add).

It’s like no matter how much and how hard I prepare, I will never be fully ready. I mean, I’m supposed to fit 6 months of my life into 2 bags. Wasn’t sure it was possible… but folks, let me tell you, it is.

It’s almost 10:00pm, which means about 12 hours until my plane takes off from Denver.

How did 2 years come to 12 hours so fast? Not sure. But either way, I’m excited. And I’m as ready as I think I can be.

I’m sure once I get there and unpack I’ll be all like, “seriously Corrie, out of all the things you forgot, you forgot that?!”

But, it’ll all be okay. Cause, well, I’ll be in SWEDEN.

And I’m so excited. I.CAN’T.WAIT.

Let’s just get this journey going all ready!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you. I am thinking you should be there by now, or at least close. I think a long nap will be in order! Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete